Giving Second Chances to Smiles with Restorative Dentistry
Restorative dentistry from JSP Dental solves many dental problems, including tooth pain, damaged, and missing teeth. With treatment options like tooth fillings, crowns, and teeth replacements, our team is well-equipped to handle most, if not all, dental issues. Restorative dental care resolves oral pain, rebuilds your confidence, and, most importantly, restores your oral health. Creating a healthy, lasting smile has never been simpler in Trenton, Michigan!
Our restorative dental care services: Your lifeline to a healthier smile
Do you have a cavity or tooth decay? Or perhaps you have damaged or missing teeth? Our office has invested in restorative dentistry services to restore your smile’s function and beauty.
Some restorative treatments you can enjoy in our practice include:
- Tooth fillings: Dental fillings are one of the most common procedures in our office. This fast, painless, and non-invasive procedure treats cavities and minor decay before the damage becomes significant. Our office uses tooth-colored composite fillings to eradicate tooth decay while preserving the natural aesthetics of your smile.
- Crowns: Dental crowns act as helmets, forming the outer layer of the tooth while protecting it from further damage. Dental crowns are preferred when damage or decay is too pronounced for a filling or onlay. This tooth-shaped restoration strengthens the compromised tooth and allows you to eat, talk, and smile confidently.
- Root canals: Root canal therapy (RCT) treats badly damaged or decayed teeth by removing the diseased pulp chamber. Without a root canal, the tooth becomes severely infected and extremely painful.
- Bridges: A dental bridge is exactly as it sounds — a bridge between two teeth. A dental bridge is a dental prosthetic that consists of artificial teeth secured on the neighboring teeth with dental crowns. A dental bridge fills a gap left by a missing tooth, although it can replace multiple teeth as long as there are healthy teeth or implants next to the gap.
- Dentures: Dentures are excellent tooth replacement options for patients missing one or more teeth but want a quick, non-invasive, and budget-friendly restoration.We offer partial and complete dentures to accommodate multiple needs.
- Implants: Dental implants are preferable for patients looking for a permanent solution for tooth loss. A dental implant is surgically inserted in the jawbone, giving you a lifetime of aesthetics and oral function.
Damage, decay, and other tooth issues can make you self-conscious. But fear not. Restorative dentistry by Drs. Noel Jackson, Sheri Snider, Kristen Parker and Madison Thomas can turn back the clock. Please call (734) 676-1333 to restore your smile today at JSP Dental.